CAT strives to provide people who care for cats with resources, education, and support to help keep human-animal bonds strong and prevent cats from becoming homeless. We hope you will find answers to some of your questions, as well as places to contact for assistance with caring for your cat.
On the left-hand navigation of this page you will see direct links to:
- Re-homing you cat: tips on what to do when you need to find a new home for your cat
- Lost & found help: resources for local lost/found information and tips on finding your lost cat or reuniting a pet with his/her owner
- Cat care: information on basic cat care, paying for vet bills, and disaster preparation
- Behavior correction: tips for training your cat and solving unwanted behavior
- Renting with pets: a listing of places to find pet-friendly rentals
- Pet sitters: find reputable pet sitters to watch your pet while you are on vacation
- Other organizations: links to local animal shelters and rescue groups
- Cat Food Bank: information about CAT’s partnership with Meals on Wheels
The resources on these pages are listed to assist cat owners. The contents of external websites are beyond CAT’s control. CAT accepts listings to this web page that are complementary to its mission statement and reserves the right to refuse or remove any listings that are not in line with CAT’s mission.