Cats & Kittens for Adoption
Whether you want to adopt a playmate or a snuggle buddy, the cats and kittens for adoption from CAT are ready to join your family. Let the matchmaking begin!
To see cats and kittens ready for adoption now, please scroll down and wait a moment for the page to load.
To learn more about each kitty, click on their photo below to view their pet profile.
To see more photos and info about some kittens and cats in foster care, follow CAT foster families on social media.
BEFORE YOU APPLY TO ADOPT:
- Please read each pet’s profile carefully to see where they are located.
- The adoption process—including meet-and-greet options—varies based on the kitty’s location.
- For pets in foster care or offsite adoption centers, use the “Adopt Me” button on any pet profile to start the application process for that specific kitty. Virtual and/or in-person meet-and-greets may be available after you apply.
- For pets in the shelter, you can apply to adopt virtually (no meet-and-greet) using the “Adopt Me” button. You will not meet the cat until after the adoption!
- If you want to meet cats in-person before adopting, please do not apply online. Instead, you can make an appointment to visit our shelter (you will then meet with any adoptable cats in the shelter at the time of your visit).
- You may wish to review our adoption policies before you apply.
For more information about the adoption process, click here.