Kitten Palooza is the kitten adoption event of the year! Join us for a special online event from June 26-28.
About Kitten Palooza
When: Adoptions on June 26 (4 pm – 6 pm) & June 27 ( 10 am – 2 pm) // Pick-Up Parade on June 28
Where: Adoptions Online // Pick-Up Parade at 14175 SW Galbreath Dr – Sherwood, OR 97140
• More than 50 kittens (and cats) for adoption
• Online listings with photos and bios to help you choose the kitty for you!
• Adoption celebration at the Palooza Pick-up Parade — adopters will pick up their new kittens and enjoy fun drive-thru activities
CAT does not offer a pre-event waitlist or “24-hour holds” during Kitten Palooza. Any unaltered cats and kittens for pre-adoption will be scheduled to go home after they have been spayed/neutered. All other kittens and cats will be ready for a pick-up appointment on June 28.
For the most enjoyable experience, please be patient and flexible — we’ve never done this event like this before and we expect a few hiccups along the way. Thank you!
Before the event, be sure to check out CAT’s adoption policies and fees.
"First Pick" Raffle
Due to event changes as a result of COVID-19, we are not holding a “First Pick Raffle” for Kitten Palooza 2020.
Palooza Pick-Up Parade details
CAT wants to make sure you stay comfortable and safe at the Palooza Pick-Up Parade on Sunday, June 28. Here are some event details to help you plan:
- Prepare for physical distancing. We ask that everyone remain in the vehicle, except when directly picking up your kitten and related items. We require that all parties in your vehicle wear a mask (covering nose & mouth) if you plan to participate in the drive-thru activities — which includes lots of fun ways to help you celebrate, right from the comfort of your car!
- Please do not bring any pets with you to the event. Your new kitty may already be feeling stressed by travel, and the smell and movement of another animal in the car will increase that stress. Additionally, newly adopted animals should be kept separate from your resident pets for at least 10 days.
- Plan to take your newly adopted feline friend directly home after your pick-up appointment. To keep kitty safe and healthy, please drop your new pet off at home before making any other stops. You should never leave a pet in a car unattended, especially in warm weather.
- Pick-up by appointment only. To help things run smoothly and ensure space for physical distancing, please only come to the parade during your scheduled pick-up time. The Pick-Up Parade is open to Kitten Palooza adopters only (other vehicles will be turned away).
If there is a drastic change of weather, parade activities (other than pick-up appointments) may be cancelled, start late, or end early.