Kitten Palooza is the kitten adoption event of the year! Join us online for fun activities and adoptions.
Cat Adoption Team’s Kitten Week: June 20-27, 2021
Kitten Palooza Virtual Adoption Event: June 25-27, 2021
Join us online for a week-long celebration of all things kitten, culminating in our largest kitten adoption event of the year: Kitten Palooza! From June 20-27, find CAT on social media for fun kitten-related activities.
On June 25, visit the adoption page on CAT’s website to see up to 75 kittens for adoption—all in one place! You can apply to adopt starting at 10 a.m. on June 25 until all kittens have applicants.
And follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.
About Kitten Palooza
When: Kitten Week runs June 20-27 // Adoption Event starts online June 25 // Pick-Up Parade on June 28
Where: Activities and adoptions online // Pick-Up Parade at 14175 SW Galbreath Dr – Sherwood, Oregon 97140
• Week-long virtual celebration of all things kitten — find us on Facebook and Instagram!
• Largest kitten adoption event of the year starts June 25 (online only)
• Online listings with photos and bios to help you choose the kitty for you!
• Drive-Thru Pick-up Parade where adopters will pick up their new kitties while we cheer you on!
CAT does not offer a pre-event waitlist or “24-hour holds” during Kitten Palooza. Any unaltered cats and kittens for pre-adoption will be scheduled to go home after they have been spayed/neutered. All other kittens and cats will be ready for a pick-up appointment on June 27.
For the most enjoyable experience, please be patient and flexible — this popular event attracts lots of adopters and the virtual world sometimes includes tech troubles. We are all learning together. Thank you!
Before the event, be sure to check out CAT’s adoption policies and fees.
Palooza Pick-Up Parade details
CAT wants to make sure you stay comfortable and safe at the Palooza Pick-Up Parade on Sunday, June 27. Here are some event details to help you plan:
- Prepare for physical distancing. We ask that everyone remain in the vehicle, except when directly picking up your kitten and related items. We require that all parties in your vehicle wear a mask (covering nose & mouth) while interacting with CAT staff and volunteers (regardless of vaccine status). Thanks for understanding!
- Please do not bring any pets with you to the event. Your new kitty may already be feeling stressed by travel, and the smell and movement of another animal in the car will increase that stress. Additionally, newly adopted animals should be kept separate from your resident pets for at least 10 days.
- Plan to take your newly adopted feline friend directly home after your pick-up appointment. To keep kitty safe and healthy, please drop your new pet off at home before making any other stops. You should never leave a pet in a car unattended, especially in warm weather.
- Pick-up by appointment only. To help things run smoothly and ensure your kitty is ready for pick-up, please only come to the parade during your scheduled pick-up time. The Pick-Up Parade is open to Kitten Palooza adopters only (other vehicles will be turned away).
If there is a drastic change of weather, parade activities (other than pick-up appointments) may be cancelled, start late, or end early.