Kitten Baby Shower Supplies Drive
April showers bring… May kittens!
“Kitten Season” has started early here in the Pacific Northwest. As we head into spring, Cat Adoption Team’s foster homes and shelter will be flooded with homeless kittens. And with the pandemic still impacting our in-shelter housing, our foster families are caring for many more adult cats too. This April 1-30, we’re hosting an online Kitten Baby Shower to show these kitties just how much we care — and you’re invited too!
Your support right now makes a huge difference for vulnerable kittens and cats in need.
During the month of April, donate essential supplies and funds to support CAT’s foster program and all our lifesaving work. Homeless kittens and cats are counting on us during this busy time of year. Because of our amazing foster families, hospital team, shelter staff, and YOU, the kittens will get a happy, healthy start to life!
Here’s how you can show love to kittens and cats during the 2021 Kitten Baby Shower:
1. SHOP OUR REGISTRY — Shop our Wish List on Amazon.com that’s filled with many of the necessary supplies to help us care for vulnerable kittens and cats. There are options in every price range to support our dedicated foster families and the kitties they care for! Using our Amazon Wish List Registry allows you to ship directly to CAT (our address appears automatically).
2. DONATE ONLINE — When you donate to CAT online your generosity supports all our programs and services for cats, kittens, and people! From extra milk replacement for orphaned kittens to special medicine for sick cats, monetary gifts offer flexibility to help kittens and cats no matter what the future holds. If you prefer, you can mail your contribution to: Cat Adoption Team, 14175 SW Galbreath Dr, Sherwood, OR 97140.
3. DROP OFF SUPPLIES — Add these items to your weekly shopping list and drop them off at our shelter on your way home. You can find these much-needed items at most grocery, big box, and pet supply stores:
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food*
- Cardboard Scratcher (KONG incline preferred)
- Wand Toys and Ping Pong Balls
- KMR or Breeder’s Edge Milk Replacement Powder (12 oz) or KMR Liquid Milk Replacer (8-oz cans)*
- Paper towels
- 13-gal. kitchen or 30-gal. heavy-duty trash bags with drawstrings
You can drop off donations at our shelter between 9 am – 5 pm daily using the contactless donation bin outside our front door. Directions to CAT’s Sherwood shelter (14175 SW Galbreath Dr, Sherwood, OR 97140).
Your support is deeply appreciated. Thanks for giving kittens a great start to life!
*We ask for specific brands to keep kitties healthy by maintaining consistency in feeding. Thanks for your understanding!