April showers bring… May kittens!
“Kitten Season” is starting here in the Pacific Northwest. As we head into spring, Cat Adoption Team’s foster homes and shelter will be flooded with homeless kittens. And of course, our foster families are caring for many adult cats too. This April 1-10, we’re hosting an online Kitten Baby Shower to show these kitties just how much we care — and you’re invited to celebrate with us!
Your support right now makes a huge difference for vulnerable kittens and cats in need.
During the Kitten Baby Shower, donate essential supplies and funds to support CAT’s foster program and all our lifesaving work. Kittens are counting on us during this busy time of year. Because of our amazing foster families, hospital team, shelter staff, and YOU, these little ones will get a happy, healthy start to life!
Here’s how you can show love to kittens and cats during Cat Adoption Team’s virtual Kitten Baby Shower, April 1-10, 2022.
HOW YOU CAN HELP KITTENS
1. SHOP OUR REGISTRY — Choose items from our Amazon Wish List or Chewy Wish List to help us care for vulnerable kittens and cats. There are options in every price range for necessary supplies that support our dedicated foster families and the kitties they care for! Using our wish lists allows you to ship directly to CAT (our address appears automatically).
2. DONATE ONLINE — When you donate online now your generosity supports all our programs and services for cats, kittens, and people! From extra milk replacement for orphaned kittens to special medicine for sick cats, monetary gifts offer flexibility to help where it’s needed most. Plus, all donors who make an online donation of any amount to our Kitten Baby Shower between April 1-10, 2022, will be entered into a drawing to win 4 Key Bank Club tickets to the Portland Timbers vs Real Salt Lake soccer match on Saturday, April 23, 2022 (7 p.m. kick off). Seats include free hot dogs, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages. Drawing will be held April 12, and the winner will be notified by email. If you prefer, you can mail your contribution to: Cat Adoption Team, 14175 SW Galbreath Dr, Sherwood, OR 97140.
3. DROP OFF SUPPLIES — Add these items to your weekly shopping list and drop them off at our shelter on your way home. You can find these much-needed supplies at most grocery, big box, and pet supply stores:
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food*
- Breeder’s Edge Milk Replacement Powder (12 oz)*
- Gerber Chicken Baby Food (no onion or garlic flavor)*
- Cardboard Scratcher (KONG incline preferred)
- Wand Toys
- No. 12 Filbert Paint Brush (for socializing scared kitties)
- Ziploc gallon- or quart-size bags
- Paper towels
- 13-gal. kitchen or 30-gal. heavy-duty trash bags with drawstrings
You can drop off donations in person at the following locations:
Your support is deeply appreciated. Thanks for giving kittens a great start to life!
*We ask for specific brands to keep kitties healthy by maintaining consistency in feeding. Thanks for your understanding!