April showers bring… May kittens!
“Kitten Season” has started early here in the Pacific Northwest. As we head into spring, Cat Adoption Team’s foster homes and shelter will be flooded with homeless kittens. And with the pandemic still impacting our in-shelter housing, our foster families are caring for many more adult cats too. This April 1-30, we’re hosting an online Kitten Baby Shower to show these kitties just how much we care — and you’re invited to celebrate with us!
Your support right now makes a huge difference for vulnerable kittens and cats in need.
During the month of April, donate essential supplies and funds to support CAT’s foster program and all our lifesaving work. Homeless kittens and cats are counting on us during this busy time of year. Because of our amazing foster families, hospital team, shelter staff, and YOU, the kittens will get a happy, healthy start to life!
Here’s how you can show love to kittens and cats during Cat Adoption Team’s virtual Kitten Baby Shower, April 1-30, 2021.
HOW YOU CAN HELP KITTENS
1. SHOP OUR REGISTRY — Choose items from our Amazon Wish List or Chewy Wish List to help us care for vulnerable kittens and cats. There are options in every price range for necessary supplies that support our dedicated foster families and the kitties they care for! Using our wish lists allows you to ship directly to CAT (our address appears automatically).
2. DONATE ONLINE — When you donate to CAT online your generosity supports all our programs and services for cats, kittens, and people! From extra milk replacement for orphaned kittens to special medicine for sick cats, monetary gifts offer flexibility to help kittens and cats no matter what the future holds. If you prefer, you can mail your contribution to: Cat Adoption Team, 14175 SW Galbreath Dr, Sherwood, OR 97140.
3. DROP OFF SUPPLIES — Add these items to your weekly shopping list and drop them off at our shelter on your way home. You can find these much-needed supplies at most grocery, big box, and pet supply stores:
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food*
- Breeder’s Edge Milk Replacement Powder (12 oz)*
- Gerber Chicken Baby Food (no onion or garlic flavor)*
- Cardboard Scratcher (KONG incline preferred)
- Wand Toys
- No. 12 Filbert Paint Brush (for socializing scared kitties)
- Ziploc gallon- or quart-size bags
- Paper towels
- 13-gal. kitchen or 30-gal. heavy-duty trash bags with drawstrings
You can drop off donations at our shelter between 9 am – 5 pm daily using the contactless donation bin outside our front door. Directions to CAT’s Sherwood shelter (14175 SW Galbreath Dr, Sherwood, OR 97140).
Your support is deeply appreciated. Thanks for giving kittens a great start to life!
*We ask for specific brands to keep kitties healthy by maintaining consistency in feeding. Thanks for your understanding!