We’re expecting… hundreds of kittens that is!
Join us for an online Kitten Baby Shower from May 1-31. “Kitten Season” has begun here in the Pacific Northwest. As we head into summer, Cat Adoption Team’s foster homes and shelter will be flooded with homeless kittens. With COVID-19 impacting our shelter, our fosters are caring for many more adult cats too.
Your support right now makes a huge difference for these vulnerable kittens and cats.
During the month of May, donate essential supplies and funds to support CAT’s foster program and all our lifesaving work. Homeless kittens and cats are counting on us during this busy time of year. Because of our amazing foster families, hospital team, shelter staff, and YOU, the kittens will get a happy, healthy start to life!
Here’s how you can show love to kittens and cats during Cat Adoption Team’s Kitten Baby Shower, May 1-31. 2020.
HOW YOU CAN HELP kittens
1. SHOP OUR REGISTRY — Shop our Wish List on Amazon.com that’s filled with many of the necessary supplies to help us care for vulnerable kittens and cats. There are options in every price range to support our dedicated foster families and the kitties they care for! Using our Amazon Wish List Registry allows you to ship directly to CAT (our address appears automatically).
2. DONATE ONLINE — When you donate to CAT online your generosity supports all our programs and services for cats, kittens, and people! From extra milk replacement for orphaned kittens to special medicine for sick cats, monetary gifts offer flexibility to help kittens and cats no matter what the future holds. If you prefer, you can mail your contribution to: Cat Adoption Team, 14175 SW Galbreath Dr, Sherwood, OR 97140. **MATCHING GIFT DAY** One generous donor is offering a $5,000 matching gift so you can double your impact when you give to CAT online on May 5. Details about the #GivingTuesdayMeow Match at: catadoptionteam.org/events/givingtuesdaymeow/
3. DROP OFF SUPPLIES — Add these items to your weekly shopping list and drop them off at our shelter on your way home. You can find these much-needed items at most grocery, big box, and pet supply stores:
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food*
- Cardboard Scratcher (KONG incline preferred)
- Wand Toys and Ping Pong Balls
- KMR or Breeder’s Edge Milk Replacement Powder (12 oz) or KMR Liquid Milk Replacer (8-oz cans)*
- Paper towels
- 13-gal. kitchen or 30-gal. heavy-duty trash bags with drawstrings
You can drop off donations at our shelter between 9 am – 5pm daily using the donation bin outside our front door. Directions to CAT’s Sherwood shelter (14175 SW Galbreath Dr, Sherwood, OR 97140).
Your support is deeply appreciated. Thanks for giving kittens a great start to life!
*We ask for specific brands to keep kitties healthy by maintaining consistency in feeding. Thanks for your understanding!