Support CAT through the Give!Guide
For the seventh straight year, the Cat Adoption Team was selected as one of the top charities included in the Willamette Week’s annual Give!Guide.
The Give!Guide seeks to encourage year-end philanthropy by spreading the word about some of the top charities in the Portland metro area.
Beginning November 6 through December 31, 2013, we will be encouraging online donations through the Give!Guide for a number of reasons:
- It’s a great opportunity to spread CAT’s life-saving mission to more cat lovers in our community
- Our donors get unique thank you gifts from the Willamette Week
- Give!Guide is a wonderful way to encourage philanthropy among people age 35 and younger
- Every gift supports many of our favorite local charities, including CAT!
Special incentive from CAT:
If you make a donation of $250 or more to CAT via the Give!Guide, we will send you the 2014 CAT Calendar! (Note: You must approve contact from Give!Guide charities in order for us to send you this gift.)
Here’s How to Donate to CAT via the Give!Guide
- Visit giveguide.org
- Click the “Give Now” button at the bottom of the web page
- Select the “Animals” category by clicking on the blue icon
- Click on Cat Adoption Team at the top of the page or just enter your donation amount there and press Add Donation
- Proceed through the secure checkout process on CAT’s page or by clicking Checkout in the left sidebar