Donate to CAT today
and put your love of cats into life-saving action -- helping more cats land on their feet.
Whether a homeless cat is sick, injured, or perfectly healthy and simply in need of a home, your donation ensures that a cat receives help when he or she needs it.
Here are some examples of what your donation
will provide for the cats:
- $25 tests two cats for feline leukemia (FeLV) and feline AIDS (FIV)
- $50 sends a litter of kittens to a foster family with supplies to help ensure a healthy start to a long life
- $100 provides a warm, safe, loving environment, including a clean kennel, litter box, food, and toys for a cat at the shelter while he/she waits for a new family
- $250 pays for subsidized spay/neuter surgeries for nine cat owners in financial need
- $500 stocks our onsite veterinary hospital with medications to provide life-saving support and perform specialized surgeries
- $1,000 alters 10 litters of kittens and their mothers to break the cycle of cat overpopulation
Check out all the ways to support
CAT, including making a secure online donation
The Cat Adoption Team is a 501(c)(3) publicly supported charity. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Cat Adoption Team’s Tax ID# is 20-0773189.
In an effort to help CAT save resources, you will not receive an additional written receipt for your online donation. Please be sure to print out your receipt for your records.
CAT will not sell, share, or rent donor information.